PDA

View Full Version : Regional


Shifta
15-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I will be getting to Seaham for about 1.30 on friday to load the trailer up then head off to Bents Park for about 2.45 to start on the track build so if anyone can spare any time to help at either end that would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Please let me know if you can help at all.

Thanks
Jeff

Rhum51
15-05-2012, 09:40 PM
i can help but only after 5:30. until what time will u be there?

i have a few question about this race WE.
as a rookie, i know nothing!
i have been to seham only once and since then there hasnt been anybody on the sunday night so i couldnt catch anybody to talk about this!
i am not a brca member (yet) can i still race?
if yes.... do i need sensored setup?

Shifta
15-05-2012, 09:56 PM
i can help but only after 5:30. until what time will u be there?

i have a few question about this race WE.
as a rookie, i know nothing!
i have been to seham only once and since then there hasnt been anybody on the sunday night so i couldnt catch anybody to talk about this!
i am not a brca member (yet) can i still race?
if yes.... do i need sensored setup?

Hi,

I would hope to almost finished by 5.30 so unless you're in the area then it's probably not worth you coming over.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong but I think you could race on the day if you fill in a B.R.C.A. membership form and pay the membership fee.

What do you mean sensored set up? Motor? if so then you dont need a sensored motor.

What car/s do you use?

Rhum51
15-05-2012, 10:06 PM
ok cool....
i have a ftx vantage 1/10th brushless.
where else can i get some info regarding the schedule for the saturday ie registration time, racing from what time to what time etc...?

Shifta
15-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Gates will be open from around 7.30, Booking in and practice from 8.30 and Racing will start about 10.30. 2wd on Saturday 4wd on Sunday.

Rhum51
15-05-2012, 10:29 PM
Gates will be open from around 7.30, Booking in and practice from 8.30 and Racing will start about 10.30. 2wd on Saturday 4wd on Sunday.
ok, so i'll be racing on sunday then.... thanks for that.
will probably still have a look on saturday

Steven Forster
16-05-2012, 12:31 AM
I will be getting to Seaham for about 1.30 on friday to load the trailer up then head off to Bents Park for about 2.45 to start on the track build so if anyone can spare any time to help at either end that would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Please let me know if you can help at all.

Thanks
Jeff


Wont be able to help setting up the track as i start work at 2pm on late shift on friday, but will help load/unload the trailer on sunday :)

chrispattinson
17-05-2012, 11:10 AM
I'll be there from 3pm in Bents Park. Sorry I cant make it earlier.

Steven Forster
17-05-2012, 12:13 PM
I'll be there from 3pm in Bents Park. Sorry I cant make it earlier.

Alright chris, if i manage to get my X6 running in time for saturday i may pop over for some setup tips ;)

N7ELA
17-05-2012, 05:51 PM
I've managed to sort the weather out. Dry all day sat and sunny on Sunday...!

Shifta
17-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Same about getting wet tomorrow though 😞

crazyken76
26-05-2012, 06:44 PM
when do we get our trophys :woot:

Rhum51
26-05-2012, 09:34 PM
when do i get my wooden spoon!? :D

crazyken76
26-05-2012, 11:45 PM
when do i get my wooden spoon!? :D
lol its me 1st trophy

crazyken76
12-06-2012, 11:57 AM
still not got it :(