PDA

View Full Version : B4 Upgrades


Brewskie
16-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Have been looking online at shiny aluminium front an rear arms for my B4 but apart from looking nice are they really worth it for racing?

BeachBuggyPhil
16-05-2012, 01:37 PM
Better to upgrade the bulkhead and hinge pin brace first.
You can get some nice brass ones, p-dub racing I think.

Tom3012
16-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Not worth it, they put stress on other areas of the car which you dont want, plus they bend :cry:

pieterke
16-05-2012, 04:17 PM
and they do add undampened weight which isn't good for handling...

carpenterdean
16-05-2012, 08:25 PM
don't bother mate once they've bent they're useless :thumbdown: no point trying to straighten them.

Brewskie
16-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Look better more then anything else I take it then lol may upgrade bulk head then cos snapped one recently, anyone have any ideas on getting some weight on the front as run outdoors an sometimes feel as tho it jumps up at the front end

Cream
16-05-2012, 09:04 PM
Look better more then anything else I take it then lol may upgrade bulk head then cos snapped one recently, anyone have any ideas on getting some weight on the front as run outdoors an sometimes feel as tho it jumps up at the front end


http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44954

;)

Brewskie
16-05-2012, 09:15 PM
I'll take a front bulk head mate