View Full Version : X6 Wheels
VincentVisser
18-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Might be a stuped question but what wheels do you put on the X6?
I would have thought it would be the B4 wheels but I am not 100% sure.
jameswilkinson7
18-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Yes, B4 wheels :)
VincentVisser
18-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Yes, B4 wheels :)
Thanks
YoungChazz
18-05-2012, 06:22 PM
The old style Losi wheels will fit the rear as well as B4 rear wheels. AE fronts only.
We have heard of hex conversions, but I don't think any Team drivers use them.
sebx6france
19-05-2012, 05:18 AM
No i don't used hex wheels ,b4 wheels fit perfectly :)
Chippy96
19-05-2012, 04:41 PM
On the front you can use the Schmacher wheel (U3766),this is a narrow rim more suitable for the stagger rib tyres.:thumbsup:
skyaflake
20-05-2012, 06:05 PM
On the rear it's also possible to run Schumacher ("Rev-Lite") rims.
arransmith27
20-05-2012, 06:52 PM
On the rear it's also possible to run Schumacher ("Rev-Lite") rims.
The Schumacher rear wheels fit, but i think they have a slightly different offset to the AE/J Concepts wheels
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.