PDA

View Full Version : Micro racing near Northampton.


nippy57
18-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Anyone know of any clubs in or near Northampton that race micros. If not would there be enough interest if I started one in the week. We have the carpet and transponders, just need to find a decent hall nearby.

racingben
18-05-2012, 11:23 PM
I run my mini 8 at silverstone or Telstar . Haven't been for a while as too busy with work.

mattybucks
19-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Come along to Telstar in Deanshanger on a Wednesday, if there's enough of you we'll put a heat of micro's on.

nippy57
20-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Hi Ben when you say silverstone do you meen their outdoor track.

racingben
20-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Silverstone outdoor track is no more.

I've run at the indoor venue in northampton. Beat all the 1/10 4wd last time!

nippy57
20-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Ok cheers Ben may catch up at one of these venues.

Danny Harrison
20-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Silverstone outdoor track is no more.

I've run at the indoor venue in northampton. Beat all the 1/10 4wd last time!

On a flat track? I've tried my mini 8ight against the 1/10 cars, its marginally quicker in the corners, but if theres any uneven ground and jumps the 1/10ths were just way quicker over it.

danmurphy
05-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Can anyone tell me if they are still racing on the indoor track at Telstar/Deanshanger? Might travel down next wednesday with the micro buggy since I am relatively nearby with work.

racingben
05-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Yes they do dan. May join you as I'm at donington next Wednesday. Easy run down m1

danmurphy
05-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Yes they do dan. May join you as I'm at donington next Wednesday. Easy run down m1

I thought I saw something about a new outdoor track?

I'll be in Ashby so not too far from you, I was going to have a blast of the on-roader at Ardent but I'm getting micro buggy withdrawl symptons!