View Full Version : Sent Items don't show?
Appie53
20-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Dear Guy's, my box dos'nt show sent items.
Is this normal, or is there some problem when sending pm's?
Now I 'am not sure the "others" get my pm's.:(
Thanks for your respons........Appie.
mark christopher
20-05-2012, 11:37 AM
you are selecting the drop down box to show sent items?
Appie53
20-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Yes I did, it shows 0 items sent, strange??:confused:
losi8rob
20-05-2012, 01:26 PM
I get the same, confused.com
Appie53
20-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Yesterday I did 2x pm, to buy some stuff, very confusing indeed!!:confused:
Children...
Have you tried changing the settings so that sent items are automatically stored rather than deleted?
Appie53
20-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Sorry, found it!! Children? I 'am 58 and out of diapers!:thumbsup::thumbsup::
eyeayen
20-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Sorry, found it!! Children? I 'am 58 and out of diapers!:thumbsup::thumbsup::
Out of diapers but still not reading instructions at 58 :lol::lol::lol: I admire your style sir, you're a man and instructions are clearly for woman and the feeble :D
fidspeed
20-05-2012, 04:49 PM
guess im dumb aswell cos mine dont store either and i dont t know where to alter setting :confused:
any Pc whizzkid able to direct a luddite in the right direction :thumbsup:
(not One direction :woot::woot:)
regards dave
Robbiejuk
20-05-2012, 07:30 PM
guess im dumb aswell cos mine dont store either and i dont t know where to alter setting :confused:
any Pc whizzkid able to direct a luddite in the right direction :thumbsup:
(not One direction :woot::woot:)
regards dave
Click on "User CP"
Once loaded click "Edit options" under the settings & options menu.
Scroll down to the Private messaging section of the options and tick "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default"
:thumbsup:
fidspeed
20-05-2012, 07:55 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup: thanks robbie
rondoolaa
20-05-2012, 07:56 PM
when you type out your message scroll down a bit and tick the box next to "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder"
see pic:
Appie53
20-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Click on "User CP"
Once loaded click "Edit options" under the settings & options menu.
Scroll down to the Private messaging section of the options and tick "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default"
:thumbsup:
Thanks, but save changes, then it stcks!:)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.