PDA

View Full Version : Posting on the North East Thread


Gemma
20-05-2012, 08:17 PM
oOple is an open forum were by you are able to publish your thoughts, however please be aware when publishing these thoughts, this is being reflected on your region. I do not wish to dictate to you on what you can and can't say, but I just want to highlight a few points.

· If you have any issues with the way a Regional event is ran. Please think before posting, on how this may be read by other users. If this is going to provoke a negative response etc.
· If you would like to highlight an issue, and you do not wish to put this on oOple please email [email protected] ([email protected])
· Try and promote your Region at all times. A bad atmosphere only gives the reputation of the North East, therefore in time this will be reflected!

All I will say is, just think before you post!

Thanks Gemma & Kash.

Gemma
27-02-2013, 09:42 AM
oOple is an open forum were by you are able to publish your thoughts, however please be aware when publishing these thoughts, this is being reflected on your region. I do not wish to dictate to you on what you can and can't say, but I just want to highlight a few points.

· If you have any issues with the way a Regional event is ran. Please think before posting, on how this may be read by other users. If this is going to provoke a negative response etc.
· If you would like to highlight an issue, and you do not wish to put this on oOple please email [email protected] ([email protected])
· Try and promote your Region at all times. A bad atmosphere only gives the reputation of the North East, therefore in time this will be reflected!

All I will say is, just think before you post!

Thanks Gemma & Kash.

Can I please remind everyone of the above! I havent had chance to come on oOple for a long time now, but if people have concerns etc please email the email address above, and not put a bad atmosphere towards the NE Regionals!