View Full Version : South Shields Regional today
chrispattinson
20-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Thanks again to all that helped, and well done to Greg again.
Special thanks to those I raced against this weekend, great respect for each other and clean racing on the track ..... Chris S, Neil, Stu Evans, James Mcfadden, Jeff, Kash, Martin are some of the people I raced closely and cleanly with. It makes a massive difference to the weekend.
chris68nufc
21-05-2012, 07:18 AM
Yes, totally agree! Quality weekend!
Some great racing in both A finals, Stu Evans and Chris P duelling for position and myself sniffing them down(and stealing position)Thats why we do this hobby, a race like that can make your season!
Lots of credit to Jeff and Dalziel for all of the hard they put in shipping the track backwards and forward!
Nice to see a couple of big guns back and straight to the top aswell!
Credit to the Regional organiser Neil Adamson, couldnt have been done without you!
chrispattinson
21-05-2012, 08:48 AM
First video up......
Thanks to Mike West for capturing the 4WD A final.
http://youtu.be/Mr3J80v3C8k
beasty boys motorsport
21-05-2012, 09:45 AM
really enjoyed my first trip to a regional outdoor meeting, wish now i had ran my 4wd on sunday:yawn: but also enjoyed sitting in the sun:)
VincentVisser
21-05-2012, 09:59 AM
Just wanted to say that myself and my wife had a amazing time on this weekend of rain and sun. 2WD well lets just say I had a day of things going wrong with the setup.
A massive shout out to Alex for allowing me to test the SX3 in the 4WD and must say this really made the weekend for me...
Will be back next year.
N7ELA
21-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Yes, totally agree! Quality weekend!
Some great racing in both A finals, Stu Evans and Chris P duelling for position and myself sniffing them down(and stealing position)Thats why we do this hobby, a race like that can make your season!
Lots of credit to Jeff and Dalziel for all of the hard they put in shipping the track backwards and forward!
Nice to see a couple of big guns back and straight to the top aswell!
Credit to the Regional organiser Neil Adamson, couldnt have been done without you!
Some boy I am...!
The meeting was ace, I'm still buzzing from it. I can't wait to see the video from the 2wd A-Final. I know I lost out in the end but it was still one of the most enjoyable races I've run it in all the years I've been playing with these stupid toys. I still have a stick-dent in both thumbs!
Unfortunately I can't be at Batley as I'm away on a business trip but hopefully we'll be slugging it out again in the G/H-Final at EPR anyway!
Well done to Greg, bossed it big time.
dpackster1980
21-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Shame about Saturday but all came good in the end. I can't believe how competitive this year is, you can't afford a single DNF its that close in both classes.
The numbers were excellent, almost like what regionals used to be. Bring on the next round.
I hope the problems on Saturday won't put people off for next year. :woot:
chris68nufc
21-05-2012, 08:29 PM
The meeting was ace, I'm still buzzing from it. I can't wait to see the video from the 2wd A-Final. I know I lost out in the end but it was still one of the most enjoyable races I've run it in all the years I've been playing with these stupid toys. I still have a stick-dent in both thumbs!
Unfortunately I can't be at Batley as I'm away on a business trip but hopefully we'll be slugging it out again in the G/H-Final at EPR anyway!
Well done to Greg, bossed it big time.
Chris p has the race on his camera, I'm sure he will put the video up once he's got to terms that I beat him in both classes again!
Great racing, I'm sure you will like the bit when you two both collide and I steal through. It's nice to race with nice racers, unlike the 4wd A final when Ben Riley forgot his brakes!
Steven Forster
21-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Awesome weekend for me, shame i didnt run 2wd on saturday but was good racing for me as a spectator, I made up for it on sunday in the 4wd especially cos i didnt end up in the bottom final, so an improvement from me :woot:
Was good to see an almost full A final from our North East (Jarrow) drivers not to mention greg williams awesome win :thumbsup:
Cant wait for next year :D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.