PDA

View Full Version : BRCA National @ Robinhood Raceway, Report


jimmy
20-05-2012, 10:00 PM
The second round of the 2012 BRCA 1/10th off road national series took place last weekend at Robinhood Raceway in Nottinghamshire, England.

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-rhr/2wdnewsx.jpg (http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-rhr/)

Neil Cragg and Lee Martin shared the honours - taking the 2WD and 4WD wins respectively - with good weather and a little controversy on the track, it was a great weekends racing.

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-rhr/4wdnewsx.jpg (http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-rhr/)

The usual fantastic organisation was evident, with the large pitting tent provided for the drivers and power available for anyone needing it.

Check out the race report online HERE: http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-rhr/

We're just rendering out and uploading all the A final videos now - photo gallery to follow!

jimmy
20-05-2012, 10:09 PM
http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-rhr/2wdnews.jpg


http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-rhr/4wdnews.jpg

bigred5765
20-05-2012, 10:22 PM
great report jimmy and the team well done,

on a side note is anyone else missing the photo gallery's??

gazhillAE
21-05-2012, 07:36 AM
great report jimmy and the team well done,

on a side note is anyone else missing the photo gallery's??

Yes sort it out jimmy

jimmy
24-05-2012, 09:36 PM
I've added a 2WD gallery for the RHR national - it's at the bottom of the race report right now http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/2012national-rhr/


I could do with some feedback. I've always had the galleries on here before but using smugmug is much easier and faster - it also means I can upload larger photos and allow people to use them for free (or buy a print, if they want) all without me having to do anything else. So if a club needs to use some photos (they can let me know maybe) they can use the original sizes provided on smugmug.

The galleries are flash as far as I know, so you might not be able to look at them on an iphone :/ - I guess I just need to know if its good because it costs quite a bit of money to keep it going forever (I can't let it lapse, as all the photos will go!)

DCM
24-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Looks good to me jimmy, just glad to see the pics again.

bigred5765
24-05-2012, 10:03 PM
looks the bomb jimmy, thank you so very much,

jimmy
24-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Ok, added the 4WD gallery also now - 2WD is moved to sit right after the 2WD report and before the 4WD report (so it's halfway down the page). The 4WD gallery is at the end.