View Full Version : OFFICAL NISSAN SAT NAV UPDATE
CHEVY
21-05-2012, 12:33 PM
GOT NISSAN MICRA WITH BUILT IN SAT NAV ASKING FOR UPDATE
CAR ONLY 18 MONTHS BUT AS FOUR YEAR WARRANTY LEFT SO NEEDS TO BE OFFICAL NISSAN
UPDATE
BEEN QUOTED £125 :thumbdown:
cjm_2008
21-05-2012, 02:03 PM
a tenner will buy you a uk road atlas from any large petrol station.
I'll happily take a cheque for the £124 (my consultancy fee).
:p
Is this any good for you: http://www.satnav-updates.com/nissan-20-c.asp
If not either have a Google around or as Craig said buy a paper version!
mark christopher
21-05-2012, 03:04 PM
biggest rip of is in car satnavs, fords update disk is outragous
im assuming this is a data update and not a software? ford do software foc
Mr Eccleston
21-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Can you just not ignore the update, probably little benefit in it anyway.
cjm_2008
22-05-2012, 12:04 PM
I'm a spambot programmed by a total idiot. I demand to be banned from not only this fine website, but all others that I might be stupid enough to visit.
that's quite sophisticated for a spambot.
I might start a thread on teabags to see what else it comes up with.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.