PDA

View Full Version : Improved website


ben
22-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Looks like atomic carbon have improved their website.
http://atomic-carbon.gforceimages.net/index.html

Looks really good.

I especially like the online build guide for the S2:thumbsup:

http://atomic-carbon.gforceimages.net/s2/

Nice work Jonathan

ben

rcracer
22-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Agreed... it looks great :thumbsup:

LEGEND
22-04-2008, 05:39 PM
I think it looks ace and that S2 build guide looks very cool. :)

Thomas P
22-04-2008, 05:47 PM
ACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Proud to be a S2-S4 driver :D

ben
22-04-2008, 06:02 PM
An awesome website to go with 2 awesome cars :lol::thumbsup::p:woot::drool::eh?::rolleyes:

freud
22-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Atomic Carbon The TOP:wub

Nice Work Jonathan:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

strobe
22-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Looking Good JC :thumbsup::thumbsup:

paulc
25-04-2008, 03:46 PM
yeah web site lookin good :thumbsup: but wheres the setup sheets gone :confused: wanting a starting set up for oswestry

paul

ryan_93
25-04-2008, 04:40 PM
didnt know that the s2 is sooo expencive considering u need a b4 as well

Nolan BJ4WE
25-04-2008, 04:43 PM
didnt know that the s2 is sooo expencive considering u need a b4 as well

Money well spend though!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lee
25-04-2008, 05:06 PM
If cost was a factor then most people wouldn`t be racing.

We buy stuff because we enjoy it, i personally dont add up how much stuff costs usually because if i did i would probably cry:lol:

I just get to work on a monday morning and look at how much i have left in my wallet:lol::thumbsup:

Thomas P
25-04-2008, 06:01 PM
S2 is worth every penny..id pay x 2 for one...easy =)..money...just money :=)

_sleigh_
25-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Last weekend

£90 for deisel (kiddy is one of the closer ones)
£75 for 5 sets of tyres for the weekend without wheels/inserts
£100 hotel
£100 food/drink etc

plus spares:cry:

So its £300 +

I dont mind though i have a laugh:thumbsup:

Quoted from a.n.other thread :thumbsup::lol::p

Lee
25-04-2008, 06:41 PM
I know phil thats why i said usually, i knew i had actually just added up last weekends racing but that doesnt count the cell i had to buy etc etc.

But yes technically you got me:blush::p:lol:

_sleigh_
25-04-2008, 10:47 PM
I was only messing Lee.

I was actually surprised the S2 conversion is only 200 nick'r. The quality chassis and gearbox must be pretty pricey to make.

Anyway back on topic, good skillz JC with the new website. It looks awesome.