PDA

View Full Version : We Racing Sunday ???


Steven Forster
25-05-2012, 05:52 PM
Anybody know if we are racing this sunday ???

:thumbsup:

beasty boys motorsport
25-05-2012, 07:28 PM
if we are....i wont be...im at work sunday:yawn:

Shifta
25-05-2012, 07:53 PM
I can't make it either.. I'm not sure if we have a laptop sorted yet either?

Rhum51
25-05-2012, 09:02 PM
grrrrrrrrr.......!
i wanna race sunday! :o)
if it helps, i can bring my laptop!

f888fhw
25-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Looks like i'll be racing on saturday instead :thumbdown:

Keep me informed when everything is back up and running.

Dalla
26-05-2012, 11:37 AM
We have a laptop to use for Sunday. Neither Pack or I can make it, so what we don't have is someone to open up and run the meeting. I'll let everyone know by Sunday morning whether it will be on or off. It will definitely be on Sunday 3rd.

Dalla
27-05-2012, 08:33 AM
We managed to get sorted, so it's on.

Steven Forster
27-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Woohoo am in there like swim wear.....HA HA :woot:

cheers Ian :thumbsup: