View Full Version : racing 27th
Maddy
26-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Looks like its going to be another hot day on sunday.
whos racing then :thumbsup:
Si Coe
26-05-2012, 09:38 PM
I'm ready - cars are all set to go.
Howler
26-05-2012, 11:11 PM
I'm ready too, new ESC and radio this week.
Si Coe
27-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Don't suppose anyone found my table and chair I left behind? :blush: No biggie if not.....
coleman758
27-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Ahhh, it was yours!
It's still there, Had no room in the car. You may wanna go get it.
If you want it in one piece!
Si Coe
27-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Its not worth the cost in petrol!
I'll get a new one.....
The race controller
27-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Simon you were parked 10 feet away from your table and almost walked passed it to get into your car.
And Mathew, well, what have you got a set of keys for.??? Couldn't you have locked them in the cabin ??? Or did you forget to lock up too ?
Si Coe
28-05-2012, 06:33 PM
A big thanks to Roger for collecting said table and locking it away. :thumbsup:
And a big boo to all the local scallies for failing to nick something even though it had be left there in plain sight. What kind of behaviour is that? :thumbdown:
Howler
28-05-2012, 07:08 PM
It also wouldn't fit on my Brompton...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.