PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4 screen


ghostdogg
09-06-2012, 07:22 PM
Hi all,
Advice needed I have broken and cracked the screen on my iPhone 4 anyone know where I can get it replaced looked at a few websites not sure who to go for?

Cheers for your help!
Oli

Nas
09-06-2012, 07:37 PM
This is perfect.

white:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Replacement-LCD-Touch-Screen-and-Digitizer-Apple-iPhone-4-4G-White-/290725441091?pt=UK_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item43b0962e43

Black:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NewBlack-Touch-Screen-Digitizer-LCD-Display-iPhone-4-4G-Tools-Homebutton-/260962792564?pt=UK_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item3cc2983474

Blue:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLUE-CONVERSION-KIT-IPHONE-4-LCD-REPLACEMENT-SCREEN-DIGITIZER-HOME-BACK-/330726063277?pt=UK_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item4d00cf3cad

aH0tUnicorn
09-06-2012, 07:56 PM
this place is really good there extremely helpful and very fast at replacing it.

http://www.thecomputerroomnottingham.co.uk/

Benh
09-06-2012, 08:06 PM
I bought a screen on ebay.

It came with the digitizer too - but it was plastic. (This lot (http://www.iphonescreen-repair.co.uk/))

So I went to Apple store and they changed it for a proper one and FOR FREE. But you will need to arrange an appointment.

However, they don't change the screen on your phone, they just give you a recon one and you transfer the data.

Col
10-06-2012, 07:31 PM
Posted in "general RACE chat"?

Moved to correct section.

rondoolaa
11-06-2012, 12:32 PM
i like this site,

some examples they sell with free postage below:

http://www.priceangels.com/Repair-Parts-Replacement-Glossy-Screen-Cover-for-iPhone-4-Black--s76431.html

http://www.priceangels.com/Genuine-Apple-iPhone-4-Repair-Parts-Replacement-LCD-Screen-Module-s73971.html

http://www.priceangels.com/Replacement-Repair-Parts-Full-LCD-Touch-Screen-for-iPhone-4-Transparent--s87982.html

http://www.priceangels.com/Genuine-iPhone-4-LCD-Touch-Screen-White-s80420.html

http://www.priceangels.com/Genuine-iPhone-4-LCD-Touch-Screen-Black-s80419.html