View Full Version : Thank You
jkclifford
10-06-2012, 07:00 PM
came down today for a spot of 4wd action, what a fantastic track you have, well done to everybody who built/maintains it. really enjoyed it, gutted I missed out on a 13 lapper by a sniff!!
Thank you James and paul
M.Andrews
11-06-2012, 07:04 PM
came down today for a spot of 4wd action, what a fantastic track you have, well done to everybody who built/maintains it. really enjoyed it, gutted I missed out on a 13 lapper by a sniff!!
Thank you James and paul
You nearly got a 13 lapper on your 1st visit,nice one!:thumbsup:.
rob8246
11-06-2012, 09:00 PM
came down today for a spot of 4wd action, what a fantastic track you have, well done to everybody who built/maintains it. really enjoyed it, gutted I missed out on a 13 lapper by a sniff!!
Thank you James and paul
Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.