View Full Version : C4.1 - Shorty Lipo
Hey guys,
I've a few shorty lipo's I want to use with a C4.1, what would be the recommended battery position? to the front? rear? or center? :confused:
http://i46.tinypic.com/2r2atmp.gif
coleman758
11-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Thats cool, Looks like It could be a great tuning aid.
Burty248
11-06-2012, 12:44 PM
I dont think anyone could give you a set position and i dont think you should. Adjust it on race days as a set up tool so you can change the weight in the chassis.
How about making some spacers so you can measure the distance between the supports and the lipo then when you adjust the positioning you can then record it in your set up.
good point Burty, this will require a bit more dremel work as the sideguards are tad too thick (1mm) to fit the shorty pack ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.