View Full Version : Bearings availability
antnee
27-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Does anyone know where I can get 3/32 x 3/16 bearings? The ones for the steering rack on a XXX-CR?
AmiSMB
27-04-2008, 07:21 PM
I get mine from JE Spares.
Nolan BJ4WE
27-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Does anyone know where I can get 3/32 x 3/16 bearings? The ones for the steering rack on a XXX-CR?
Look in the For Sale section, there is a bloke called Alan selling beaings - not sure if he does the size you require....
Lindsay
29-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Does anyone know where I can get 3/32 x 3/16 bearings? The ones for the steering rack on a XXX-CR?
I think the Edit range of Bearings may be worth a look, Try their Web Site.
CBRDEAN0
29-04-2008, 08:17 PM
These guys have them - and you can buy 10 for the price of two OEM ones.( look down the page at the multipacks
http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/R133ZZ-1?gclid=CPKMx5OLgZMCFQwUQgodwDocDw
alan041049
30-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Not at those prices. Rip off. See
[email protected]
These guys have them - and you can buy 10 for the price of two OEM ones.( look down the page at the multipacks
http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/R133ZZ-1?gclid=CPKMx5OLgZMCFQwUQgodwDocDw
B&H Racing
30-04-2008, 11:15 PM
If you cant get them in the UK
There is a shop on Ebay called the Walawalastore
Have to do a worldwide search
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/WalawalaStore
Used this guy loads of times, good service
antnee
01-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Got some off alan, great quality, nice and smooth. shame I wont be able to run them due to selling the car :(
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.