View Full Version : X6 with big bore losi shocks
wackyracer
11-06-2012, 05:38 PM
hello genral setup for grass with losi 22 shocks whats best pistons to use etc :thumbsup:
Big E
11-06-2012, 07:28 PM
I ran stock 54's all round when I ran them. Normal oil so 35 front and 30 rear.
YoungChazz
12-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Many X-Team drivers all over the world are now running BB springs on standard shocks. Paul uses Losi BB springs on AE V2 shocks. He likes 'em.
MeBeMikey
11-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Created my own topic.
leelar
14-07-2012, 10:11 AM
i have just got some losi bb off ebay are they a direct fit? if not what parts do i need to make they fit
MeBeMikey
14-07-2012, 10:41 AM
I installed mine with traxxas Emaxx (or Tmaxx) cups and the upper collar. The upper collar slides onto the b4 adjustable one.
Losi 22 cups fit too.
Or get the Big Bore collar from Ghea.
leelar
14-07-2012, 12:08 PM
sorry mate i mean the shocks not just the springs
. i have standard losi shocks on now
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.