View Full Version : Racing is ON this Sunday 17th June
Dalla
12-06-2012, 11:00 AM
The PACk-MAN he say YES :thumbsup:.
Usual 6pm start.
Steven Forster
12-06-2012, 11:18 AM
Woohoo, hope we gonna have a good turnout this week looking forward to some good racing.
Got my X6 SQ running now Ian so gonna give you a good race ;)
Should have my B44 all soldered up aswell for sunday aswell so i can run both :thumbsup:
littlened
13-06-2012, 04:06 PM
I'm gonna try and make this weekend.
Bit a hell of a busy few month.
I've got a dilema as well. I said earlier in the year that I might get a new car for my birthday if I attended racing more regularly. I've not really been as regular as I would of liked, would it be wrong to still buy a new model?
Baring in mind I've had this ZX-5 for about 3 year, but raced less than 15 times!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.