PDA

View Full Version : How RC can get the girls !!!


Steven Forster
12-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Check this out :thumbsup:

part 1

cL65rnXiQHg

part 2

8mbV4jMzMEo&feature=fvwrel

:D

eyeayen
12-06-2012, 09:06 PM
UNbelievable...

Good going though !

coleman758
12-06-2012, 09:59 PM
Lmao! I quit racing I'm going to the beech my my Durango!

TARTMAN
12-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Only in the states can you chat up a woman with an RC tonka toy! LOL:D

chris68nufc
13-06-2012, 12:29 AM
I was wondering where your tan had come from like Dexter!!

metalmickey0
13-06-2012, 01:34 PM
Wicked. I wanna a Summit now and a minicam.:thumbsup:

Wonder what happened when she met him in person?

eyeayen
13-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Wonder what happened when she met him in person?

I noted there was no part 3 so when he said he couldn't afford a drink as he'd spent it all on the toy car my guessing is she walked back to the beach on her own :lol:

PmP
13-06-2012, 02:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zYFsMD_g-Js

Here's part 3, it made the tv!!!

SHY
14-06-2012, 07:58 AM
Holy crap! LOL! No matter how much of a geek this guy is, he's got some big balls!!! And he nailed it! :thumbsup:

metalmickey0
14-06-2012, 08:11 AM
Holy crap! LOL! No matter how much of a geek this guy is, he's got some big balls!!! And he nailed it! :thumbsup:

Good man and shes even better looking without the sunglasses too:thumbsup: