View Full Version : Help on Ko Type R Esprit
Wraggy
28-04-2008, 01:01 PM
Can anyone tell me how you change the profile name on a Ko Type R ?
You can have 10 different profiles but I need to change the name of my cars I have set on the Profile (if you know what I mean) ??
have lost the manual
Southwell
28-04-2008, 01:08 PM
You hold two buttons and turn it on. Either the two on the left or two far right, if i remember correctly. This should put you into the system menu.
tyreman
28-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Bring it over on Sunday:rolleyes:;)
Wraggy
28-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Bring it over on Sunday:rolleyes:;)
cheers Bri:thumbsup:
Is there a way to nock it off 'R' mode so the older type recivers work?
tyreman
28-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Is there a way to nock it off 'R' mode so the older type recivers work?
No thats only possible on the new one
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.