View Full Version : C4.1 Setup for Belgian GP
Jean-Christophe
15-06-2012, 10:51 AM
Hello
I can t find Jonas Kaerup's setup for Kampenhout.
Can someone help for a good starting point???
Thanks
Jean-Christophe
gazhillAE
15-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Mines on petite site for high grip astro
Plus you've got Ben jemisions aswell
Mine is for very high grip astro so may need tweaking slightly for more steering :thumbsup:
Jamie B4
16-06-2012, 06:22 AM
You didn't go to Belgium did you Gaz.
I know there will be a few C4.1this year so if you want come and find us. Will probably been pretty standard to start with and then see how we go
J
gazhillAE
17-06-2012, 06:23 AM
You didn't go to Belgium did you Gaz.
I know there will be a few C4.1this year so if you want come and find us. Will probably been pretty standard to start with and then see how we go
J
It never said I did and he's asked for a start off guide!
G
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.