View Full Version : BEC in bind port?
joedave
18-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Got a SR300 spectrum reciever an looking at getting a CC BEC pro but the SR300 only has 3 channels (throttle, steering, aux and a bind plug). I'm using the steering and throttle channels so as the CC BEC pro has 2 power outputs wondered if I could run one output into the aux and the other into the bind port.
neallewis
18-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Bind port is also a power input. It can be powered from any port.
joedave
18-06-2012, 04:53 PM
So if I power it through the bind port it won't ruin my receiver?
metalmickey0
19-06-2012, 11:37 AM
So if I power it through the bind port it won't ruin my receiver?
Noope , you`ll be fine as i run a crawler this way and all is working. The only prob is if you need to re-bind it you`ll have to unplug your bec and have rubbish power for a bit:thumbsup:
joedave
19-06-2012, 08:06 PM
just to clarify. if i plug both outputs of the BEC into the rx, the output voltage i choose on the BEC is the overall voltage output not the output for each lead. e.g. if i chose 6v output on the BEC, the BEC gives out 3v on each lead with an overall voltage output of 6v and not 6v on each lead as 12v will blow my rx
SlowOne
19-06-2012, 08:23 PM
I say this with a big smile... perhaps your sig is a bit too close to the mark here?!!!! :D
Most BECs only have one output. Can you explain where you get a second output from?
joedave
19-06-2012, 08:25 PM
the CC BEC pro uses two outputs but not sure why
SlowOne
20-06-2012, 08:48 PM
Ahhh. Not used one before so can't help. Looks like others are on the case for you! :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.