PDA

View Full Version : My Bigger Scale Racing :)


Karting
21-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Now, i may suck at my Rc racing but its a complete different story with my Karting :)

I'll Keep this Page Just for my kart racing incase anyone is intrested on keeping track :)

Just quickly heres my current 2011 rankings:

Easykart:
World #3
Britain #4

Heres some pictures from the World Finals in Italy last year :)

Not a very good start to the first heat
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305139_10150888446710354_97849499_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/316407_10150888447000354_1945650918_n.jpg

But in the 2nd heat i lead the way :)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317468_10150888450180354_641728605_n.jpg

4 out of top 5 in the grand finals were british racers :)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/302474_10150888460190354_1347979192_n.jpg

Currently in 2012 im on track for Qual to the World Finals in Italy again this year, sitting in 5th place in the Championship with 4 rounds to go.

and some random pictures from this and last season.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/538267_10150887904399249_1851485005_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/547148_359178897481421_136409988_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/552628_10151418623400191_1230057728_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/4878_103115539248_7814882_n.jpg

My Fav Picture of last year, adjusting the carb whilst doing 70mph on a wet test day whilst turning into a corner :)
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180720_499442214248_3470916_n.jpg

SHY
21-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Good job!

What kinda class is "Easykart"?

Was very tempted to start competing in the "Production" class here in Norway a few years back, but couldn't give up RC...

It was the only class here that I could have been competitive in, considering I'm 195cm / 95 kg...

Actually it's very discriminating in the pro classes as to height&weight, somebody should do something about it! All midgets in F1! :lol:

Karting
21-06-2012, 01:20 PM
Good job!

What kinda class is "Easykart"?

Was very tempted to start competing in the "Production" class here in Norway a few years back, but couldn't give up RC...

It was the only class here that I could have been competitive in, considering I'm 195cm / 95 kg...

Actually it's very discriminating in the pro classes as to height&weight, somebody should do something about it! All midgets in F1! :lol:

Easykart is a 125cc, Iame 2stroke, i also race KZ2 but not as competativly which is a 125cc 6speed shifter class which does nearly 135mph!

Im quite tall myself at 6ft tall, but i do have to watch my weight as 78kg is the most i could weigh to stay on the weight limit, im currently 76.4kg

SHY
21-06-2012, 01:21 PM
No modifications allowed on the motor?

Karting
21-06-2012, 01:24 PM
No modifications allowed on the motor?

No mod's, just good rebuilds and running the motor in properly :)

MattADH
21-06-2012, 03:57 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/302474_10150888460190354_1347979192_n.jpg

I see Andy Cox hasn't changed much - must be 12 years since I last saw him at a kart meeting...

Karting
22-06-2012, 09:49 AM
I see Andy Cox hasn't changed much - must be 12 years since I last saw him at a kart meeting...

Still over charges for everything :)