View Full Version : Regional meeting help
matt76
21-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Hi, just after some info,
I'm new to racing at bury and was wondering what time does racing start (if its on) for a regional meeting? I know the race controller says booking in at 8.30ish but whats the latest you could arrive?
Also on the booking in form on http://northwest-central.weebly.com/ whats the Pt number 2wd?? and * Licence Grade ??
I have a * BRCA Number, just cant find the rest.....sorry to sound like a right numpty !!!:bored:
Thanks
Matt
Moozo
21-06-2012, 06:10 PM
the pt number is your personal transponder number (pt)
and the licence grade will be anything from f5-f1.
matt76
21-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the reply, where would I find my * Licence Grade (if i have one, or need one) I just joined the BRCA
Cheers
Matt:cry:
losichris
21-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Hi, just after some info,
I'm new to racing at bury and was wondering what time does racing start (if its on) for a regional meeting? I know the race controller says booking in at 8.30ish but whats the latest you could arrive?
Also on the booking in form on http://northwest-central.weebly.com/ whats the Pt number 2wd?? and * Licence Grade ??
I have a * BRCA Number, just cant find the rest.....sorry to sound like a right numpty !!!:bored:
Thanks
Matt
PT is Personal Transponder, basically the computer picks up the car as it crosses the loop for each lap. If you dont have one, i think the club has transponders to hand out.
As for start time, id say if its booking in at 8.30 you dont want to be much later than 9am
losichris
21-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Thanks for the reply, where would I find my * Licence Grade (if i have one, or need one) I just joined the BRCA
Cheers
Matt:cry:
If you havent gained a grade from last years regionals, then you are automatically an F5
matt76
21-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Thanks a lot, :)
The race controller
22-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Most of the info you need is on our website. Go first to :- http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/raceinfo.html
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.