View Full Version : big bores on CR2
londonladliam
21-06-2012, 11:00 PM
will they fit?
good idea bad idea?
many thanks
kever
22-06-2012, 06:56 AM
hi
j have the bigbores off a tl 22 on the atomic cr2
and they fit
kever
/tobys
22-06-2012, 07:42 AM
not 100% relevant to the OP, but I ran them on my X6 and thought they were an improvement over the narrow bore Losi shocks on most tracks. HTH :thumbsup:
Darnoc
10-12-2012, 02:36 PM
I use Schumacher big bores, awsome.
Lee24h
30-01-2013, 07:57 PM
Any pics of the tlr big bores on a cr2
lcpvcce
31-01-2013, 12:40 PM
hi
j have the bigbores off a tl 22 on the atomic cr2
and they fit
kever
Hi mate the front shock tower is org. or not ??
I think if using AC option product is difference ..........:o
kever
31-01-2013, 03:37 PM
yep and the schock tower from atomic carbon fit as well
lcpvcce
01-02-2013, 11:05 AM
yep and the schock tower from atomic carbon fit as well
Hi kever you right hahaha..........:lol: and I fixed ( be-coz I really concern the front shock too closed the rod ):D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.