PDA

View Full Version : A few pics from today


wylie
24-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Hope no one minds a couple of pics from today, cant believe I took almost 300 and hardly any were in focus :blush: and i forgot to have it on action mode.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture499-1.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture450.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture477.jpg
Cammer's in his favourite position
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture514-1-1.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture559.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture585.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture515.jpg

dibble34
25-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Is your the one that's upside down? :p

benl
25-06-2012, 02:46 PM
There goes mine heading for another broken front bulkhead... :thumbsup:

wylie
26-06-2012, 08:55 PM
Found another of Mickey's car
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture4551.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a269/scottuk/Picture425-1.jpg

wylie
26-06-2012, 09:03 PM
I no these are not as good as they could be but this was my first day with DSLR, If anyone wants to help with settings I would greatly appreicate.

MrMagoo
26-06-2012, 09:16 PM
You down Sunday mate? Can take a look through it with you...

wylie
26-06-2012, 09:19 PM
No, cant make SUNDAY working :(

eyeayen
27-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Have replied to your other post in the rcgraphy section.