PDA

View Full Version : b44 electrix pictures please


zoaman
24-06-2012, 06:38 PM
i have got hold of a b44 with no electrix and just wanted to see how people have wired and placed there electrix on the chassis.pix would be nice .cheerz:thumbsup:

Nas
24-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Will post my setup in a bit,

gazhillAE
25-06-2012, 12:51 PM
i have got hold of a b44 with no electrix and just wanted to see how people have wired and placed there electrix on the chassis.pix would be nice .cheerz:thumbsup:

Here ya go! :thumbsup:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/imagesyav.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/imagejnx.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/444/imagejfd.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/imagercu.jpg/

andylinney
25-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Very tidy! :thumbsup:

I've just picked up one 2nd hand and I'm going to re-do the wiring as its all zip-ties and tape just now. I'm a bit of a neat-freak so I might steal a few ideas...

gazhillAE
25-06-2012, 04:46 PM
Very tidy! :thumbsup:

I've just picked up one 2nd hand and I'm going to re-do the wiring as its all zip-ties and tape just now. I'm a bit of a neat-freak so I might steal a few ideas...

http://www.petitrc.com/setup/associated/setupb44/B44.1_GarethHill_Intro/index.html

That's better and more upto date pics!

Just remember to clean all the chassis top and bottom and remove all sticky tape etc. I use auto Glynn tar remover!
Then of all need an associated or jconepts chassis protector!
Jobs a good un!
Neatly fold not twist the wires together and place under the centre driveshaft and tie wrap in two places and push down so it sits on chassis!

Gaz

metalmickey0
25-06-2012, 05:05 PM
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/associated/setupb44/B44.1_GarethHill_Intro/index.html

That's better and more upto date pics!

Just remember to clean all the chassis top and bottom and remove all sticky tape etc. I use auto Glynn tar remover!
Then of all need an associated or jconepts chassis protector!
Jobs a good un!
Neatly fold not twist the wires together and place under the centre driveshaft and tie wrap in two places and push down so it sits on chassis!

Gaz
Hope you also sanded the edges off the top deck or you`ll soon have a short

ASR
25-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Very smart as always fella, what's the crack with ally all in black?, was this a custom job? looks tidy.

Brewskie
25-06-2012, 07:20 PM
sorry dont mean to hijack your thread but does anyone have pics of B4 wiring as mine is a mess an need some ideas

gazhillAE
25-06-2012, 10:25 PM
sorry dont mean to hijack your thread but does anyone have pics of B4 wiring as mine is a mess an need some ideas

Regarding the shorting wires comment above, never had a problem in 3 years of running numerous b44s! The aerial mount has gone though if you notice!
Yep! Ive got b4/t4 pics Il post them shortly!

Gaz

gazhillAE
25-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Old pics from last year but you get the idea!
Quick installation this one the servo wires would normally look alot smarter :thumbsup:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/imagefzxg.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/31/imagebvr.jpg/

zoaman
25-06-2012, 10:56 PM
THANX FOR THE REPLIES. I HAVE INSTALLED THE SPARKS NOW BUT THINK A NEW SERVO(MICRO) I DUE. I FEEL THAT IT MAY TAKE THE WIRES ON THE ESC AWAY FROM THE SPUR GEAR MORE..IM A BIT FUSSY.LOL

andylinney
26-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Here's my B4 wiring, going to get the B44 done next week.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v686/andylinney/8d7f9fcb.jpg

KennyClark
29-06-2012, 12:31 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/KennyClark/WP_000049.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/KennyClark/WP_000046.jpg

cutting42
29-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Not as neat as others here but for comparison, I wanted to make certain I did not foul the drive-shafts so use of tie wraps.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b383/cutting42/RCCars201206001.jpg

Martijn
29-06-2012, 06:14 PM
Here is my B4.1 :)
You have to click on it so it gets bigger

http://s18.postimage.org/s2kedo42t/20120605_165522.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/s2kedo42t/)

andylinney
29-06-2012, 09:56 PM
You have to click on it so it gets bigger


I heard a joke about that once...