View Full Version : tapatalk question
Just installed Tapatalk 2 on Android (tablet & phone, ics & gb).
Trying to add oople in 'add account' only getting '0 matched forum(s)' returned.
Clear history and try again - same same.
Any ideas please ?
RudolfXC
25-06-2012, 10:37 AM
It needs to be added on the server for it to work?
yes plugin must be running on the vBulletin in question;
it's a free plugin for the server.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: As a forum owner you are free to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to. Q: Which forum system does it currently support?
A: Currently phpBB3 (http://www.phpbb.com) 3.x, vBulletin (http://www.vbulletin.com) 3.6 to 4.x, xenForo (http://www.xenforo.com/), IPBoard (http://www.invisionpower.com/) 3.x, SMF (http://www.simplemachines.org) 1.1.11+/2.x, MyBB (http://www.mybb.com) 1.4/1.6, bbPress (http://bbpress.org/) 1.1/2.0 and Kunena (http://www.kunena.org) 1.6+ are supported. Other forum system might also support Tapatalk with plugins developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API (http://www.tapatalk.com/api/api.php).http://www.tapatalk.com/faq.php
Thanks, but..... I am sure I have seen posts with the 'sent from my widgetthingy using tapatalk etc' on here. I may be wrong, I have been wrong before.....
Still not sure if i am in love with it, i seem to like a puker keyboard and layout.... have to use it on the phone more.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.