View Full Version : what wheels for xxx-4?
TheNinj
30-04-2008, 09:28 PM
Hey all,
Noob question here, I'm looking for some new wheels for a xxx-4 Graphite. I've heard that some tamiya wheels might fit, does anyone know if the wheels from the Keen hawk or Dark Impact fit? I know they're probably not as strong as the solid ones but I like the look of them!
Also what size tyres do I need to look for?
Cheers!
ashleyb4
30-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Rear Part number
White dish a7105
Yellow dish a7104
White 5 spoke a7140
Yellow 5 spoke a7141
Front
White Dish a7046
Yellow dish a7047
White 5 spoke a7044
Yellow 5 spoke a7045
As for tyres you will need a 2.2 inch tyre if you want to race in the uk on grass/astro tracks we generally use schuamcher mini spikes yellow in the dry or GRP cone Spikes. If its wet we generally use Ballisitic buggy Green Spikes.
Hope ive helped.
All these things are avaliable from
http://www.dms-racing.com/
A
TheNinj
30-04-2008, 09:51 PM
Nice one! Thanks for the info.
Still not sure if the Tamiya wheels will fit though?
Been finding it hard to get hold of the Losi 5 spokes.
rcracer
30-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Been finding it hard to get hold of the Losi 5 spokes.
my mate was selling some yellow losi 5 spokes drop him a pm
http://www.oople.com/forums/member.php?u=369 (http://www.oople.com/forums/member.php?u=369)
jimmy
30-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Tamiya Durga / 501X wheels are a direct fit, yes. :thumbsup:
rcracer
30-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Tamiya Durga / 501X wheels are a direct fit, yes. :thumbsup:
yup i use them myself in black and yellow :thumbsup: i think they a better quality than losi...
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.