PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 1st July race morning


DHB
27-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Who is coming down for a spot of racing this Sunday morning.

benl
27-06-2012, 10:55 AM
I'll be there for a bit of dramatic crashing and some frantic repairing!:thumbsup:

MrMagoo
27-06-2012, 12:00 PM
I'll be out to give the (now carbon fibred up) Kyosho a blast.

DHB
27-06-2012, 12:46 PM
I'll be out to give the (now carbon fibred up) Kyosho a blast.

You bringing the Mac D,s slim.

jamiekerr14
27-06-2012, 02:44 PM
Fingers crossed I can make this one! been far too long.. need to get racing again before I do something stupid and sell up!

But yeah hopefully I will come aslong as weather is half decent! :thumbsup:

hotrodchris
27-06-2012, 05:46 PM
I will be there!:thumbsup:

Stuweatherman
27-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Was planning to if my Thunder Power motor turned up but looking doubtful now!!

MrMagoo
27-06-2012, 08:23 PM
You bringing the Mac D,s slim.

No need chief... just been informed that the new food wagon is inbound for Sunday. All the usual grub + chips! Bonus!

hotrodchris
27-06-2012, 08:29 PM
C'mon gents weather looks ok 20 deg pos chance of an odd shower!
http://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/titchfield/po14-4/weekend-weather/708559:thumbsup:

Crazy L
27-06-2012, 09:07 PM
Cant physically drive a car due to broken fingers, sorry :thumbdown:

Samspeed1
27-06-2012, 10:59 PM
I hope to be there for some morning action

Jonnyboy
27-06-2012, 11:04 PM
I will be there need the practice

DHB
28-06-2012, 06:32 AM
Cant physically drive a car due to broken fingers, sorry :thumbdown:

No excuses mate, use your toes. On a serious note, hope you get you fingers better soon so you can get some rc action.

SteveB
29-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Well I've got a pass for sunday morning, 2 or 4 :confused:

jamiekerr14
30-06-2012, 08:52 AM
Charging up my Lipo as I type! cant bl**dy wait its been farrr to long!

P.S. Any clanfield nutters got a spare lipo pack I could borrow tomorrow? Got 1 set of Orion Cells. But stupidly forgot to order another set- and it would be nice/easier if possible to have a another lipo to have tomorrow? cheers gents!:thumbsup:

hotrodchris
30-06-2012, 12:07 PM
I'll sort something out for you Jamie, you sure that you can remember where the track is?:woot::confused:

jamiekerr14
30-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Top man Chris:thumbsup:

I think so.. will punch some digits in the shat nav worse comes to worse :lol: