View Full Version : X6 SHOCK OIL
welshcarter2012
28-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Hi guys just wondering what weight shock oil I need to run indoors on carpet
arransmith27
28-06-2012, 09:10 PM
35 Front
30 Rear
that's with losi shocks and red 56 pistons
Black springs front, pink or red rear
welshcarter2012
28-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Aaaaa right! Been told to run blue fronts and silver on back but I cant remember what I was told about the oil weight !!
Daft question I know but do u have heavier front to back ?? And why ..
I'm new see
welshcarter2012
28-06-2012, 09:23 PM
Aaaaa right! Been told to run blue fronts and silver on back but I cant remember what I was told about the oil weight !!
Daft question I know but do u have heavier front to back ?? And why ..
I'm new see
arransmith27
29-06-2012, 05:17 AM
Aaaaa right! Been told to run blue fronts and silver on back but I cant remember what I was told about the oil weight !!
Daft question I know but do u have heavier front to back ?? And why ..
I'm new see
yes, heavier oil at the front.
Blue front and silver rear springs are likely to be if you are using Associated shocks
arransmith27
29-06-2012, 05:19 AM
Heavier damping and springs at the front will help prevent the car from hooking and spinning.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.