PDA

View Full Version : B4 diff Help!!


benl
30-06-2012, 10:00 AM
Hello chaps,
Went to service my diff for the first time and its completley knackered.:(
I cant find any spares locally and wondered if anyone either has a spare rebuild kit or spare diff knocking about? Happy to either pay or replace when I can get one ordered up.
Alternativley does any one know if there will be any shops going up tomorrow?

Thanks
Ben

hotrodchris
30-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Give RC Lazy a call or facebook them if Mark is coming tomorrow and they have one problem solved.

benl
30-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Thanks mate,
I think the diff had been mashed by the previous owner as it completley locked. I am kind of hoping this is why I cant go round corners...:bored:

GTi Johhny
30-06-2012, 09:17 PM
I have spare diff parts but not sure if they are B4 or B3, I hope to be there tomorrow so will bring all my spares with me

benl
30-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Thanks that would be great :thumbsup:
(I'll be the chap in the silver freelander if you make it down)

benl
01-07-2012, 07:24 AM
Thanks for the offer but dont think I can make it up now today anyway:(