PDA

View Full Version : Racing 1/07/12


s_j_owens
01-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Does Anyone live locally to the track, if so what is the weather like?

I do not want to travel all the way to the track to find it waterlogged:thumbdown:

I hope its ok i really want to race my new car :thumbsup:

Darren Wales
01-07-2012, 09:14 AM
The rain continues to fall in Chadderton (8 miles away) and I expect the track will be pretty wet from the last few days rain.

Not sure who will turn up today pal. But you could risk it. It's expected to be dry this afternoon.

There is always next week.

Darren

martincupra
01-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Are we racing today or is it a wash out?

Si Coe
01-07-2012, 01:15 PM
Actually the track was fine, access isn't that bad either but not many people turned up so we didn't race.

Br00kie
01-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Hi,

I went to Bury today, ended up not having any racing due to the weather and not many competitors. however we did get to play on the track to test a few things.I met some really nice people had a good chat about cars and bits. Ben was there with his spangly new durango 410 which looked very quick, plus one of the contributors to Radio Race Car (Sorry I didn't catch your name) was there doing a test for the magazine on his Losi 22T plus he had 2 Losi micro buggies which I never knew existed. 1/14th scale I think which even with the wrong tyres for the surface looked fantastic. Mind you he must have had some special thumbs from the way he was driving:thumbsup:( I really must try and get me some of those):lol:

Kind regards

Steve