Si Coe
01-07-2012, 01:27 PM
Mark and I were having a chat today about Southport's Woodvale rally meeting. Normally its at RAF Woodvale, grass track etc, but this year its at Southport, on their regular track due to some RAF based cock-up at Woodvale.
The problem is its the same weekend as the Oople, so I expect they are going to struggle for numbers with many Southport regulars going to RHR.
Therefore I'm proposing we put together a 'Bury team' to go to the Woodvale event. Its a weekender, you can camp if you want but personally I'm a wimp and I'll be going home to my nice comfy bed.
Details are here (http://www.srcc.co.uk/index.php?ind=downloads&op=entry_view&iden=85) but if a few people are interested I'll talk to Eric and see if we can streamline a bulk entry.
We need to decide in the next week or so.
The problem is its the same weekend as the Oople, so I expect they are going to struggle for numbers with many Southport regulars going to RHR.
Therefore I'm proposing we put together a 'Bury team' to go to the Woodvale event. Its a weekender, you can camp if you want but personally I'm a wimp and I'll be going home to my nice comfy bed.
Details are here (http://www.srcc.co.uk/index.php?ind=downloads&op=entry_view&iden=85) but if a few people are interested I'll talk to Eric and see if we can streamline a bulk entry.
We need to decide in the next week or so.