View Full Version : Chadderton entry form
nobby
01-07-2012, 05:58 PM
Could someone tell me when the entry forms for chadderton will be out?
Cheers.
nobby
16-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Anybody know what's happening with the entry form?????
Oscar
17-07-2012, 06:29 AM
We are looking to do an online entry, with the option to Paypal or send cash/cheque by post.
I am going to be flat out helping organise the oOple race for the next couple of weeks, so I would hope to have this live early August.
Oscar
16-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Entries can be now be submitted at www.batleybuggyclub.com (http://www.batleybuggyclub.com)
Spencer Mulcahy
22-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Am I being blind but I cant find how much it is to race cheers.
Oscar
22-08-2012, 07:37 PM
DianneH (http://www.oople.com/forums/member.php?u=2643) http://www.oople.com/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 386
http://www.oople.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif Entries for Chadderton
Entry forms for the Chadderton Series will be available at the regional meeting on Sunday if anyone wants to take or a form or submit their entry.
The first meeting can be only be confirmed with payment of £10 per class.
Classes available are 2wd, 4wd and under 13 class. The under 13 class is £10 for 2 meetings.
Online entries will be available soon with Paypal payments.
:):)
gazhillAE
09-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Hi guys
Are you on reserves already for this?
I'd like to do 4wd if possible please at the first meeting.
Do I need to pay or await confirmation to pay ?
Cheers guys
DianneH
10-09-2012, 05:19 AM
Will add you to the list - payment only required when a place confirmed.
Dianne
gazhillAE
10-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Will add you to the list - payment only required when a place confirmed.
Dianne
Thanks Dianne
Can you stick me on for 2wd please aswell just in case :lol:
Gaz
James Pritchard
23-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Hi Dianne, can you put me on the reserve list for both 2wd and 4wd please.
Thanks,
James
James Pritchard
24-09-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi Dianne, can you PM me your address to send a Cheque to.
I have tried to do an online entry via the Batley club website, but it appears to have been hacked.
Thanks, James.
DianneH
28-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Reserves only at the moment - let me know which class or classes you wnt to enter and I will put you on the list.
IceMike
08-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Cant seem to find an Online entry form anywhere. can someone point me in the right direction please
Oscar
08-10-2012, 05:12 PM
Online entry system is down due to a Hacking attack on the club website. :thumbdown:
I probably wont put it back up though as all the meetings are already full with a reserves list.
If you wish to be added to the reserves list send a PM to DianneH on here;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.