View Full Version : Anyone run a b4 anti roll bar?
Burty248
03-07-2012, 04:10 PM
Does anyone run a anti roll bar on the rear of there b4, does it make much difference to the handling at all?
Or are there much better hop ups available for the b4.
sosidge
03-07-2012, 04:43 PM
I've tried one indoors on carpet/mixed surface. Didn't seem to have the balance of just going to a stiffer rear spring. But on 4wd cars and on-roaders I generally like anti-roll bars.
As with all setup parts, it's a try-it-for-yourself kind of thing.
arransmith27
03-07-2012, 06:53 PM
I didn't use one when I ran a B4
Most setups I came across didn't use them
pieterke
03-07-2012, 07:15 PM
I used the softest a few times, and it improved the handling of the car at that moment. After receiving a setup with stiffer springs with good results, the roll bar became unnecesary
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.