View Full Version : RACING SUNDAY 8TH JULY
martin so16
04-07-2012, 05:28 PM
whos racing this sunday then last half day meeting before round 4 of the summer series on the 15th of july :thumbsup:
hotrodchris
04-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Sorry Martin off to Coventry RC Club to be pit bitch for a few nitro truggy (BIG DUMB TRUCKS) boys!
dibble34
04-07-2012, 07:11 PM
I need some track time so hoping to make it :thumbsup:
jamiekerr14
04-07-2012, 07:15 PM
I doubt I will be there for this one.. will likely or not be a bit worse for wear on sunday morning. Cant wait till the all day meeting though! :thumbsup:
MrMagoo
04-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Planning to be out with the K car again, think I've traced the source of my spur gear destruction last week so hoping it's all good on Sunday!
Jonnyboy
04-07-2012, 09:13 PM
I hope to be there as the cougar is starting to get better or my driving is lol
I hope to be there too, diff bits should be arriving today!:)
off to Coventry RC Club to be pit bitch
My missus read this over my shoulder and laughed for ages. I didn't explain to her what the phrase meant either just left her to contemplate it.;)
Weathers looking better!!:thumbsup: http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2651693
Although not sure how much I trust it.
Well it was when I checked earlier not so much now :(
levontraut
06-07-2012, 09:45 PM
well i will be popping in for a visit.
my stuff has not arived yet so i can not run this weekend.
:(
MrMagoo
07-07-2012, 06:32 AM
Sorry Martin off to Coventry RC Club to be pit bitch for a few nitro truggy (BIG DUMB TRUCKS) boys!
Not any more Chris... the Coventry National has been postponed 'till September due to this crappy weather. So ou can come pick your shell up tomorrow instead:lol:
super gripper
07-07-2012, 08:44 AM
with the forecast of heavy rain and the fact the Britsh GP is on I will give it a miss, sorry chaps.
Think it will depend on weather when I look out of window in morning:bored::bored:
I had the day all planned. Missus is away all day so I was intending racing in morning and then falling asleep in front of F1 in afternoon.
Really need to come down as Jack has broken his arm and we need to make sure he can drive with the cast on before next week's summer series. We got the nurse to mold the cast a bit higher up his hand specifically so he could still hold a transmitter:thumbsup:
Rob
JamesRumble
07-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Really need to come down as Jack has broken his arm and we need to make sure he can drive with the cast on before next week's summer series. We got the nurse to mold the cast a bit higher up his hand specifically so he could still hold a transmitter:thumbsup:
Rob
Now there's dedication.:thumbsup:
lordnikon
07-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Think it will depend on weather when I look out of window in morning:bored::bored:
I had the day all planned. Missus is away all day so I was intending racing in morning and then falling asleep in front of F1 in afternoon.
Really need to come down as Jack has broken his arm and we need to make sure he can drive with the cast on before next week's summer series. We got the nurse to mold the cast a bit higher up his hand specifically so he could still hold a transmitter:thumbsup:
Rob
Need a 'Like' button for this post :thumbsup::thumbsup:
hotrodchris
07-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Heads up guys due to the weather forecast and it only being a half day meet there will be no burger van!
Good on you Rob can't let Jack miss out:thumbsup:
SteveB
07-07-2012, 06:30 PM
Guys
Been down to track to check the conditions, looking pretty good, forecast looking ok for morning, track will be damp to start for sure but not puddles to worry about.
Steve
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.