PDA

View Full Version : trakpower v balance


mobile chicane
03-05-2008, 01:45 PM
hi all got one of these on flebay but I need the adaptor lead for it to balance my demon 5000mah lipo with the small white 3 pin connector.

I've seen these on a rc flight sight

http://www.fast-lad.co.uk/store/flighttech_balance_adapter_align-p-3708.html

is this the right one or should I be contacting trakpower aka flight power for a specific lead ?

ta

mark christopher
05-05-2008, 07:27 PM
contact trakpower for the correct part number

JCJC
08-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Giles, we have something like this for our Demon Lipo, connects twix charger & battery when doing a balance charge, which our BC6 will do, has a little board that the lipo plugs into, why not have a shufty when next we meet, we can also balance charge your battery if you are happy to wait. Mick

mark christopher
08-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Giles, we have something like this for our Demon Lipo, connects twix charger & battery when doing a balance charge, which our BC6 will do, has a little board that the lipo plugs into, why not have a shufty when next we meet, we can also balance charge your battery if you are happy to wait. Mick
dont think it will fit the v balncer though, i got the bc6 and all leads but im sure they are different

JCJC
08-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Not suggesting it will fit Mark, I know when I was looking for the balance cable I found it hard to guess what kind of connector was actually used, I have a Trackpower balance cable and one to suit the Demon Lipo, Giles is a practical lad. I did think originaly that I could just buy the connectors and make up a lead, but unusal or what ?

mark christopher
09-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Not suggesting it will fit Mark, I know when I was looking for the balance cable I found it hard to guess what kind of connector was actually used, I have a Trackpower balance cable and one to suit the Demon Lipo, Giles is a practical lad. I did think originaly that I could just buy the connectors and make up a lead, but unusal or what ?
why mess about making one when they sell one for around £3??
http://www.flightpower.co.uk/Products/Balancers_Leads/advertisement.asp?currency=GBP

call them and ask or email a pic of the connector, easy!

mac
09-05-2008, 08:24 AM
If it is a jstxh connector (on the bc6 board it would say Align)
The connector you need is FPVJSTXH2S-VBALH (the one from fast lad is the same!)
This would lead straight from the balancing tab on the battery to the Trakpower balancer.
I'm quite sure the Demon uses the jstxh but as I do not own one i cannot say 100%
Hope this helps :)