View Full Version : Racing is ON this Sunday 8th July
Dalla
06-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Pack, is opening up, be there for 6pm :thumbsup:
Rhum51
06-07-2012, 11:26 AM
i wont be there this week.... family commitments!
beasty boys motorsport
06-07-2012, 02:14 PM
will anyone be there this week.......as lately nobodys there:o well not many of us:p
AfroP
06-07-2012, 03:14 PM
last week was a national
thats why nobody was there
beasty boys motorsport
06-07-2012, 04:39 PM
last week was a national
thats why nobody was there
was it..... well i neva:woot:
so how many turning up this week ??:o
f888fhw
07-07-2012, 10:15 AM
Wont be there for a while, decided to race F1 @ TRCC. Prob come back to buggies in the winter if the numbers pick up again.
mr emily
07-07-2012, 12:45 PM
I will come along
corkyjohnson75
07-07-2012, 03:36 PM
I will come along
2WD or 4
mr emily
07-07-2012, 05:23 PM
I will be playing with 2wd.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.