View Full Version : Brushless ESC's
Chequered Flag Racing
03-05-2008, 03:23 PM
other than the following in various forms what else is out there?
M.troniks
Nosram
LRP
GM
Novak
Speed Passion
MRT have one on the way I believe but is not due for release in the near future. I may be wrong though :D
VintageRacer
03-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Tekin
stegger
03-05-2008, 06:39 PM
ORION wil have one out soon:drool:
Echelon
03-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Feigao. (the faigao GT)
stegger
03-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Feigao. (the faigao GT)
Isn't that the speedpassion ?
Oh, KO are bringing a BL speedo out aswell, so expect a hara,yokomo and rayspeed version like they done with the VFS:)
Cruise
03-05-2008, 07:47 PM
CS-electronics also has got one on the way .First test models due end of may.
( Pushing my new sponsor)
Cruise
sparrow.2
03-05-2008, 11:01 PM
( Pushing my new sponsor)
SURPRISE :D
You going to make it up to Trier for one of the warmups?
Cruise
04-05-2008, 10:07 AM
You going to make it up to Trier for one of the warmups?
Of course I will be there for some training, desperately need some miles on the new equipment.
Cruise.
sparrow.2
04-05-2008, 06:45 PM
Of course I will be there for some training, desperately need some miles on the new equipment.
Cruise.
Are you going to have the new CAT for the weekend after next? There is a club race in Trier we might be going to. Or are you going to have it in time for Köngen? Are you running the new CS brushless speedo already too?
So many questions :lol:
One last one. Are you already spinning up the Proxxon ready for the Kit :woot:
Cruise
04-05-2008, 06:52 PM
All I can confirm is that I will run Motors and Batteries from CS at Köngen.
(Proxxon is always on board).
As for Cat and speedo it will be very likely that they won`t be finished early enough.
Cruise.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.