View Full Version : seaham sunday 8th
cmgreen
07-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Is it on and whos going?
AfroP
07-07-2012, 09:25 AM
It is on. Not sure who'll be going.
I'll be going.
dpackster1980
07-07-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm going, I need some curved scissors to cut out my new DEX210 shell. :woot:
I have an X6 for sale, £100 with all wheels and tyres.
Steven Forster
07-07-2012, 06:49 PM
I'm going, I need some curved scissors to cut out my new DEX210 shell. :woot:
I have an X6 for sale, £100 with all wheels and tyres.
got some curved scissors..............what you selling X6 for like ?
AfroP
07-07-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm going, I need some curved scissors to cut out my new DEX210 shell. :woot:
I have an X6 for sale, £100 with all wheels and tyres.
I'll bring my curved scissors with me on sunday
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.