View Full Version : B44 shock set up please!
Carlos717
07-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Hi. Could anyone advise me on a shock set up ie oil weight etc... For my b44. I will be racing on old school wooden floor with a few jumps nothing serious. Many thanks in advance :)
Martijn
07-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Look at the Indoor section:
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/associated/SetupSheetsAssociatedRC10B44.1.html
Carlos - I'd start with 35 front, 30 rear for that kind of scenario. Sounds similar to FORCC.
gazhillAE
11-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Hi. Could anyone advise me on a shock set up ie oil weight etc... For my b44. I will be racing on old school wooden floor with a few jumps nothing serious. Many thanks in advance :)
Try the huntingdon York setups from Paul Bradbury they will work.
The idea is you have lots more initial steering so the car turns in :thumbsup:
TheReferee
12-07-2012, 07:09 AM
Try the huntingdon York setups from Paul Bradbury they will work.
The idea is you have lots more initial steering so the car turns in :thumbsup:
try looking for Paul Bradby
Carlos717
19-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Thanks for all your help and advice! :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.