PDA

View Full Version : Ball cup question please


Andy-j.smith6
07-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Hi guys

I raced my recently bought (second hand) b44 for the first time last night. It has rpm ball cups all round, but they came off pretty much every run.

I guess I need to get some new ones. Question is are they coming off easily because they are worn or are they just rubbish and I should buy something else?

Cheers
Andy

BeachBuggyPhil
07-07-2012, 03:21 PM
The ball studs wear as well plus the more they are taken off the easier it is for them to come off.
Look at the studs, if they are anodised is it all worn off? Are they shiny polished looking from wear?
I've fitted fresh RPM cups to good studs on my SC10 and manged to but a steel trackrod about 45 degrees without it popping a ball stud, I had a LOT of camber on that wheel!!