PDA

View Full Version : Racing this Sunday?


Chris Elworthy
07-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Is racing due to be on this Sunday as the 4wd Regional is at Southport?

Si Coe
07-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Its on. Last time 4wds were on elsewhere Bury still had a good turnout (quite a few don't own a 4wd anyway) so if the weather is OK we should be racing.

budfish
08-07-2012, 06:05 AM
Has the pitting area been completed yet or is it still a bog????

Si Coe
08-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Wasn't completed last week but wasn't boggy either. Plenty of stable parking area for a club meet, just not enough for a full regional.

I'll try to be down about 11ish.

budfish
08-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Your not in race control are you??

Si Coe
08-07-2012, 09:19 AM
I hope not!

Si Coe
08-07-2012, 05:45 PM
The video footage turned out quite good, so I'm uploading it to youtube now, but the files are huge so will take a quite.

Si Coe
08-07-2012, 06:28 PM
First one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbvbNno-8Qs&feature=youtu.be). A front mounted tour

Second one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veK1gKlQreg&feature=youtu.be). Rear mounted on Robs car, filming the A-Final leg 2

Br00kie
08-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Hi

Linky

Steve