View Full Version : X6 With Bigbore Losi Springs
MeBeMikey
11-07-2012, 04:07 PM
I race in the UK, from high traction astro and carpet, indoors and out and of course grass. I'v ordered the blue and pink springs. Would I need any others? Currently, I only use Associated Blue and Silver everywhere with good results.
Also, do I need anything else to mount the springs up on associated shocks V1's. I'v ordered TLR5095 shock ends and cups just incase. Do i need large collars?
losichris
11-07-2012, 08:14 PM
I race in the UK, from high traction astro and carpet, indoors and out and of course grass. I'v ordered the blue and pink springs. Would I need any others? Currently, I only use Associated Blue and Silver everywhere with good results.
Also, do I need anything else to mount the springs up on associated shocks V1's. I'v ordered TLR5095 shock ends and cups just incase. Do i need large collars?
I ordered the Ghea collars to fit losi big bores on my V2's.
Think they are the one's you'll need
steveproracing
12-07-2012, 05:45 PM
if you want the losi springs that are the equivelent of ae blue and silver then you want losi black fronts and yellow rears.
MeBeMikey
13-07-2012, 10:23 AM
thanks Steve, I ordered those springs.
I have tried to find those collars in stock in UK but havent found them yet. Pdub is out of stock. But guess what?! I went into my 30 years of RC old junk RC bits box and found all my Traxxas Emaxx plastic collars and cups and I think they might just work perfectly. The upper collars slip over the associated ones and look perfect.
Will post a pic if someone else hasn't done this after i get the springs. Fingers crossed they come today.
MeBeMikey
14-07-2012, 02:39 PM
Yep the traxxas stuff works. Might be .5 of a mm smaller but will do the job!
discothesnake
15-07-2012, 10:00 AM
I use the collars made by Ben Jamieson on here. They are superb.
Also the plastic collars from Durango big bores work with a slight mod.
Dave
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.