PDA

View Full Version : B44 Trakpower battery fitting problem


andylinney
12-07-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm having a bit of bother with my B44 re-build and getting packs to fit. I've some LRP packs that fit great but also some trakpower ones that do not fit very well at all.*

I have a rudebits brass lipo tray on the car and the trakpower cells don't sit in the tray, instead they rest on-top. I wondered short of dremelling the life out of the poor brass tray what else I can do?

I've toyed with the idea of some Velcro on the pack and some under the straps to prevent sideways movement if I remove the brass tray or perhaps some adhesive backed foam in strips where the tray would normally sit. I wondered what else had been done successfully besides selling the trakpower cells?

Thanks, Andy.*

zoaman
16-07-2012, 12:59 PM
the track power lipos have a solid type of clear plastic wrap and i put a wrap of insulation tape around and it stop the movement on the brass straps.