View Full Version : Racing is ON this Sunday 15th July
Dalla
13-07-2012, 09:25 AM
Get some last minute practice for next weeks regional.
chrispattinson
16-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Really enjoyed last night, including the racing.
Good to have a chat on about the cars, and get it done on the track. Well done to Greg, blistering pace, but I was really happy with my revised X-6, a much quicker and responsive car now.
AfroP
16-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Really enjoyed last night, including the racing.
Good to have a chat on about the cars, and get it done on the track. Well done to Greg, blistering pace, but I was really happy with my revised X-6, a much quicker and responsive car now.
your X 6 was flying!
Steven Forster
16-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Really enjoyed last night, including the racing.
Good to have a chat on about the cars, and get it done on the track. Well done to Greg, blistering pace, but I was really happy with my revised X-6, a much quicker and responsive car now.
what changes did you make to your X6 like chris ? :D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.