View Full Version : Losi rear turn buckles
Rbettington
05-05-2008, 06:07 PM
I have snapped 2 rear turn buckles on my xxxt-cr and need replacements, looking at the losi exploded diagrams and parts lists, i cant see a part number listed anywhere. I was wondering if anyone had these part numbers or options for a good alternative.
Rb
super__dan
05-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Buy pukka Lunsford ones, not the std Losi ones. Any good shop should sell them in lengths you want.
tyreman
05-05-2008, 08:20 PM
The genuine Lunsford ones are L1071 2 1/4" turnbuckles
Rbettington
05-05-2008, 08:54 PM
The genuine Lunsford ones are L1071 2 1/4" turnbuckles
The ones i have snapped are around 2 3/4? do they do this length, if so anyone know where i could get them?
Darren Boyle
05-05-2008, 09:05 PM
We have them in all of the longer Lunsford lengths at present if you need some
Rbettington
05-05-2008, 11:39 PM
thats awesome mate, will be on the phone in the morning!
DMS sorted me out with some Lunsford one's when I snapped mine - very nice to deal with and have helped me out no end a few times now :D
super__dan
06-05-2008, 10:37 AM
What I did when I sacked off the stock Losi ones was looked at the link lengths I actuall used and bought more appropriatly sized (slightly longer) ones with much less thread and more solid shank, so much stronger and less likely to bend.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.