View Full Version : Advise Needed Please!!!
RobPaynter
15-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Just brought a GT14B second hand off my brother it is in really good nick. I have brought a phat bodies mini shell so I can do drift nights and i will be running it on normal tracks to.
Need to buy a speedo, motor and servo for it but not sure what to buy. Would like something that is going to last and is going to competitive.
Some advise would be good as I normally run 1/10th so not that clued up on micros.
Many Thanks Rob.
metalmickey0
15-07-2012, 05:43 PM
Just brought a GT14B second hand off my brother it is in really good nick. I have brought a phat bodies mini shell so I can do drift nights and i will be running it on normal tracks to.
Need to buy a speedo, motor and servo for it but not sure what to buy. Would like something that is going to last and is going to competitive.
Some advise would be good as I normally run 1/10th so not that clued up on micros.
Many Thanks Rob.
i Think Si and Kev would be good starters as they got them
mrspeedy
16-07-2012, 05:33 PM
You need and 35A EZrun speedo - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HOBBYWING-eZRun-35A-190A-Brushless-ESC-for-Car-EC140-/270864924115?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item3f10cebdd3#ht_2517wt_1574
I'd go for a std Mini 8 or Carisma motor ... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carisma-RC-Brushless-Motor-4500KV-CA14798-GT14B-GT14-M14-ESC-Needed-too-/120949995543?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item1c292e7817#ht_500wt_1413
Savox servo - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Savox-SH-1257MG-Digital-High-Speed-Micro-Servo-TAIL-SERVO-T-REX-450-500-/130683223909?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e6d53bf65
or a Ino-lab servo if you can find one :thumbsup:
RobPaynter
16-07-2012, 05:51 PM
Hi mate. Have gone for the 60A speedo just need to source the rest if anyone has a servo or motor spare they would like to sell please PM me.
Thanks for the info Si:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.