PDA

View Full Version : NT1 not changing into 2nd gear??


HyperLiam
15-07-2012, 05:35 PM
I have an X-ray nt1 that won't change into 2nd gear, ive stripped the 2nd gear clutch down and cleaned it up, oiled up the 1-way bearing with hudy 1-way oil and also put it back to factory settings with still no joy. Any help would be really apreciated.

mark christopher
16-07-2012, 10:39 AM
is it setting off in second or 1st gear?

if 1st gear and not changing up loosen the two screws if its setting off in second tighten the two screws

HyperLiam
16-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the reply, it's setting of fine in 1st just not shifting up to 2nd so I'll have to keep playing with the clutch settings I think.

mark christopher
16-07-2012, 01:36 PM
they will set off fine in second too and often drivers go the wrong way.